It's nice meeting you.
很高興認識你
Do you speak English?
你會說英語嗎?
Please make yourself at home.
請彆客氣
What's the weather like?
天氣怎麼樣?
You must face the music.
你必須承擔後果。
I don't know for sure.
我不能肯定。
Dinner is on me.
晚餐我請客。
Are you used to the food here?
你習慣吃這兒的飯菜嗎?
Don' t bother.
不用麻煩瞭。
There is a call for you.
有你的電話。
mind one's own business
少管閑事
It's a piece of cake.
這很容易。
Do you have any hobbies?
你有什麼愛好嗎?
I' m sorry I' m late.
對不起,我遲到瞭。
Look before you leap.
三思而後行。
can' t see the woods for the trees
隻見樹木不森林
Could you speak slower?
你能說得慢一點嗎?
Can' t hold a candl to someone.
不能跟某人比。
Could I be excused?
我失陪瞭。
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
包你滿意。
What are your hours?
你們幾點到幾點營業?
I need to make a reservation.
我要預訂房間。
I need to schedule an interview for Thursday.
我需要安排時間星期四麵談。
Take care.
請多保重。
Thanks for loaning me five bucks.
謝謝你藉給我5美元。
You' ve got a nice car.
你的汽車很棒。
I need to cheCk in.
我要登記住宿。
How do you like living in Dallas?
你喜歡住在達拉斯嗎?
let the cat out of the bag
泄密
There is nothing I can do.
我無能為力。
Let something slip though one's fingers.
眼睜睜地看著……跑掉。
Does this microwave also have a time?
這個微波爐也有計時器嗎?
build a fire under someone
催促某人
Where have you been?
你去哪兒瞭?
I can' t help it.
我是不得已,沒辦法。
It's no big deal.
這沒什麼大不瞭的。
I wasn' t aware of that.
我沒有意識到。
one's brain child
某人的主意
……
· · · · · · (
收起)